Senior DevOps Engineer (GCP, Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform)
Arcadia is a software development company providing services to international market.
You are an experienced DevOps or Site Reliability Engineer with a passion for cloud infrastructure and automation. A self-starter, you enjoy keeping up to date with the latest developments in cloud, configuration management and container technologies. You understand the benefits of an immutable infrastructure and you enjoy enabling self-service deployments through continuous delivery pipelines.
You will be joining a successful Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) team responsible for building and operating the next-generation infrastructure.
Making extensive use of GCP (Google Cloud Platform) and related cloud technologies, you will be working in partnership with our software engineering squads to enable them to test and deploy software rapidly whilst ensuring the highest standards of reliability and security.
You’ll be automating the build and deployment of infrastructure using tools such as Terraform, Kubernetes & other orchestration technologies in a cloud environment. You will influence architectural decisions with a focus on security, scalability, cost and high-performance.
Part of your role will be to set up and maintain monitoring, metrics and reporting systems for fine-grained observability and actionable alerting and also create and maintain appropriate backup, restore and redundancy solutions for business-critical data.
- Expert Linux administration skills and deep understanding of networking and TCP/IP;
- Strong experience with Google Cloud Platform, Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform;
- Demonstrable skills in a Configuration Management tool such as Puppet or Ansible;
- Set up and supporting CI/CD pipelines and tooling using either Gitlab or Jenkins;
- Excellent knowledge of technical architecture and modern design patterns, including micro-services, serverless functions, Relational databases, NoSQL, RESTful APIs, etc;
- Proficiency in a high-level programming language such as Python, Ruby;
- Monitoring, log aggregation and alerting tooling such as Prometheus;
- Worked in Agile environments supporting cross-functional development teams.
Salary and benefits:
- competitive salary (discussable, depending on experience);
- training programs, professional development;
- benefits: voluntary health insurance (incl. dental insurance)‚ corporate events and sports activities;
- flexible schedule;
- comfortable office, ability to work remotely.