Data Engineer (R)
Arcadia is an innovative offshore software development company providing services to international market.
We are looking for a Data Engineer with R knowledge
- Create and maintain data pipelines that assemble large and complex data sets.
- Build analytics tools for subject matter experts.
- Identify and take advantage of optimization opportunities.
- Work with stakeholders to assist with data-related technical issues.
- Work with subject matter experts to understand the data model.
- Experience designing and building data pipelines as R code, identifying inputs and outputs of individual stages.
- Understanding of the relational model and the skill of communicating using entity relationship diagrams.
- Experience writing advanced SQL queries against relational databases.
- Root cause analysis skills to answer specific business questions.
Nice to have
- Experience with data versioning tools, specifically DVC.
- Familiarity with Linux command line.
- Experience with task trackers (preferably Jira) and version control tools (preferably git).
- Experience with Amazon's EC2 and S3.
Salary and benefits:
- competitive salary (discussable, depending on experience);
- training programs, professional development;
- benefits: voluntary health insurance (incl. dental insurance)‚ corporate events and sports activities;
- flexible schedule;
- comfortable office, ability to work remotely.