HR & Administrative Manager
We have 29 years of expertise in designing and building custom software systems. We provide software development services focusing on complex high-load applications, AI and BI solutions, and mobile apps.
We are currently opening an office in Tbilisi and are looking for an experienced HR & Administrative Manager tobe based in our team in Georgia.
If you love solving challenging business questions, working in dynamic teams, providing top-notch quality services to your internal and external partners, and bringing new ideas to the table, we want to talk to you.
Required experience and skills:
- 4+ years of experience with solving administration issues;
- Experience with large number of contractual management;
- Experience with finance / admin / reporting;
- Good understanding of Georgian labor and tax law;
- Very good written and verbal communication skills;
- Attention to detail and organizational skills;
- Independent thinking and a proactive attitude;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools;
- Proficiency in English and Georgian languages.
We'd love to see:
- Russian language would be a plus.
We'll trust you to:
- Manage the contracts with local companies for legal, HR, accounting and administrative support of the office in Tbilisi;
- Implement company policies and procedures accurately and effectively with an understanding of local needs and adaptations;
- Ensure compliance with labor and tax regulations;
- Manage the personnel hiring activities, on-boarding, contract modifications, contract terminations, etc;
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as medical insurance and benefits, resolve any issues that may arise;
- Assist in different company’s projects.
Our offer as your future employer:
- flexible work schedule;
- opportunities for professional growth;
- medical insurance;
- competitive salary package and benefits;
- friendly work atmosphere.